Drinks & dining
Rotterdam offers a wide variety of restaurants, bars, culinary food courts and markets. Historically, Rotterdam is a sea-faring city and home to some of the best restaurants. It is a happing place for your taste buds with culinary newcomers joining its growing gastronomic scene of tasty street food, ethnic bites up to Michelin-star dining.
The restaurants and bar are internationally oriented. Whatever your culinary / drinks preference or budget is, one thing is certain: Rotterdam will leave you wanting more.
For more information, please visit: en.rotterdam.info/drinks-dining
COVID-19 regulations !!
Due to COVID-19, the Dutch government has issued strict regulations for restaurants and bars.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other guests and employees.
- A table can be used by a maximum of 2 people or a household consisting of more people sitting within 1.5 metres from one another.
- The bar can be used by a maximum of 2 people or a household consisting of more people sitting within 1.5 metres from one another.
- On the terrace, guests are only allowed to sit.
- Stay home or in your hotel if you have a cold or display any flu symptoms
- The establishment can deny access to guests if there is any suspicion of cold and/or flu symptoms
- Always follow the instructions of the staff
- Thoroughly wash your hands regularl
- Make use of contactless payment options (PIN or mobile phone)
- If you fail to adhere to the 1.5m rules of the establishment and /or the applicable 1.5m rules of the government, you may be denied access to the establishment. Local law enforcement can give you and the establishment a fine if you ignore the rules.
Reservations: for having drinks or dinner inside an establishment, please contact the bar or restaurant and reserve a seat.
Until 1 July there is a maximum of 30 guests per establishment. This number is based on seating inside. As per 1 July the Dutch Government will allow 100 guests.