REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED
Registration fees (5 days)
|Standard fee||€ 900,00|
|Fee EUHA members||€ 727,50|
|Fee Erasmus MC staff||€ 727,50|
|Fee members H2020 ValueCare||€ 727,50|
|Fee ICHOM members||€ 727,50|
|Standard online fee||€ 755,00|
|Online fee EUHA members||€ 642,50|
|Online fee Erasmus MC staff||€ 642,50|
|Online fee members H2020 ValueCare||€ 642,50|
|Online fee ICHOM members||€ 642,50|
The course has a total of 20 hours and has been granted 20 CME points and accreditation.
Special hotel deal
The course will be held at the Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam. The convention centre and hotel are located in the same building. For participants of the VBHC Course we have arranged a special rate for hotel rooms (double rooms for single use including grab&go breakfast and 6,5% city tax).
The price per room per night is € 95,00.
When registering for the course, you can also reserve your hotel room in the same online registration tool.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by e-mail: email@example.com) according to the following conditions. Reimbursement will be processed after the course:
- Cancellations before 1 August 2021 : 50% of the registration fee
- Cancellations after 1 August 2021 : 100% of the registration fee
COVID-19 measures / rules
In all cases we respect and follow the regulations stated by the Government of the Netherlands. For more information check the website.
- Social distancing: always stay 1.5 metres apart from other people
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use the alcohol dispensers
- Don’t shake hands
- Couch and sneeze in your elbow
- Everyone must have a health check. Questions will be asked by staff about your health.
- People who have health issues / complaints which are possibly related to COVID-19 will not be granted access unless they have a recent medical form which states that they have been tested negative for COVID-19
- In restaurants, cafés and bars guests must have their own seat
- Extra professional cleaning is done in all (public) areas